Huijin Valve: a professional manufacturer of regulating valves.
Structure and use characteristics of eccentric rotary valve Eccentric rotary valve is also known as cam deflection valve. Its working principle is an eccentric rotating fan-shaped ball valve. The eccentric ball crown is tangent to the valve seat. The ball core gradually contacts the valve seat, so that the ball produces a pressing force on the valve seat. Its characteristics are:
(1) When spherically pressing the valve seat, it is easy to destroy the crystalline nodule, which is suitable for the occasion of crystallization, nodule and dirty media. The special valve for caustic soda is designed using this feature.
(2) The flow path is simple, the Kv value is large, and the "self-cleaning" performance is good.
(3) The valve body is small in size and light in weight.
(4) For proportional adjustment, the actuator needs to be equipped with a positioner. If only two positions are used for control, its advantages are more significant.
(5) Hard seal and soft seal are available for selection. From the perspective of reliability, it is recommended to use hard seal (surfacing welding wear-resistant alloy).
The eccentric rotary valve is adjusted and cut off by the eccentric valve core. It has the advantages of butterfly valve and ball valve, small leakage and large adjustable ratio. Wide application temperature, eccentric rotary valve has excellent comprehensive performance, can replace general regulating valve , especially suitable for wide regulating range and high viscosity medium.